88 State Road 150
El Prado, New Mexico, 87529
- Type of Venue: Good Eats, Good Drinks
- Days & Hours: Noon- 9 p.m. Thursday-Sunday
- 21 & Over: Family Friendly
- Food Style: Local & Delicious
- Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly?: Yes
- Live Music: No
- Setting: Intimate. Great for Date Night, Friends Night, or Just you and a stellar glass of wine night!
- Website:: http://taoscommonfire.com/
- Phone Number: (505) 803-9113
- Beverages: Draft Craft Beer. Affordable, delicious, extensive Wine List
Locals-friendly, kids-friendly, just-plain-friendly. Bring an appetite. Beautiful, wood-fired clay oven pumps out flatbreads and braises in a world of styles made with New Mexico’s best meats, grains, vegetables and fruit. Fresh, local, organic, delicious. Great patio; killer view. All-craft, all-draught beer and about 100 wines. Never reservations; show up when you’re ready. We’re here for you.