401 E Main St
Red River, New Mexico, 87558
- Type of Venue: Hometown Saloon
- Days & Hours: Every Day 11 am-Midnight. Kitchen closes at 9 p.m.
- 21 & Over: After 9 p.m.
- Happy Hour: Daily 4-7 p.m.
- Food Style: New Mexican, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Live Music: Yes!
- Setting: Old West watering hole
- Website:: https://www.bullothewoods.com/
- Phone Number: (575) 754-2593
- Beverages: You betcha
The Legendary Bull. A Local Watering Hole established in 1939 to serve great drinks and food to friends and guests in a casual and fun atmosphere. Bull O’ The Woods Saloon’s history is long and rich and exciting, much like the memories you’ll make when you visit. Live music, open campfires, a full kitchen, pool and shuffleboard, and the largest selection of beers and Red River, and plenty of room for friends and family.